16 October 2010

12 Weeks

Besides me, my sister in-law and my 2 cousins are pregnant about the same time. One is expected to deliver in February, another in March and another two (including me) in April 2011. Yang paling lewat mungkin aku lah. Tapi perut aku yang paling kedepan sekali. To the other 3, this is their first experience. So, they all jealous lah kan tengok perut mak yang buncit ni – sebab dah boleh pakai maternity blouse.

Ramai pulak yang terkejut bila aku kata aku cuma mengadung 2 bulan (masa raya hari tu). Ramai kata dah macam 4 bulan. Ada yang kata sebab this is second pregnancy, tu lah pasal nampak lebih besar. My cousin teased me about me being pregnant with twins. When my mother menyampuk and said it’s possible coz my grandfather was twins too – well melopong je dengar. Ni lah kali pertama dalam hidup kita orang selama 29 ke 33 tahun, kita orang dengar pasal datuk kita orang kembar! Apparently he had twin sister.

Ada pulak yang cakap kemungkinan aku diabetic, sebab tu perut besar. Macam-macam lah.

Sebab tu aku dok tertunggu-tunggu untuk sesi scan yang pertama minggu lepas. Aku just wanna to know whether or not this is normal. Tapi doctor pulak on emergency call. Tinggal doctor lelaki je. Dah la polici klinik ni, check-check maternity ni dia tak buat, terpaksa tunda. Few days after that, still takleh pergi sebab Che Man asyik tak sempat ambik aku from work. Tension aku menunggu hari scan.

We finally managed to do it on 4th October.

Alhamdullillah. I saw my baby dancing and kicking. For a 12 weeks plus baby (during the last check-up), apparently this one is a bit bigger like 13 weeks 6 days baby. But the doctor wants us to remain with the earlier expected due date which is 10th April 2011.

She cautioned me about my history of breech baby. Breech baby could be due to few factors. Common factors are i) Tulang pelvic sempit & ii) There was a problem during the first pregnancy which was not detected ie: I was diabetic. If the problem due to (i) then, most probably I will have to go through C-section again – which I don’t mind lah. But the thought about (ii) really scary. I googled to find out more on these issues. Some findings sungguh menakutkan. Check this website my dear friends.
.
Anyway, I am here already. I’m planning to really take care and enjoy this journey and do things in better ways as compared to my previous experience. Ye lah, masa tu 1st time. Excited je lebih, ilmu nya kurang.

Hoping for smooth pregnancy & delivery. May Allah be with me. Amin.
.

Salam little one.

Ibu loves you already!

3 comments:

Liza said...

semoga melalui masa kehamilan yang selesa dan selamat sehingga kelahirannya.

rafiqaheliza said...

Hi awak! Remember me?
Congrats on your 2nd pregnancy and do take care tau...Abangnye dah besar dah..it's been long while since I visietd your blog.

Nomee said...

Liza @ Thank you sis.

Rafiqaheliza @ Hi there. Of coz lah ingat awak. Thanks dear.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.