Nomee : PPP friend. Bleh tahan kelakar entry-entry dia.
These are the rules set that I copy paste from Amy’s blog.
5) Dia nangis masa dapat tau tak fly dulu….. hahahahaha (who didn’t ?)
Orang dah kaler rambut blonde dahhh! Waaaaa....!
2) Aku tak suka minum plain water. Plain water buat tekak aku loya. But lately, I force myself to drink plain water. Coffee memang tak pernah tolak.
3) I did my major in Marketing. But I hate to do marketing-related stuffs especially meeting people. Aku sebenarnay pemalu. So tak sesuai lah.
Eh korang...! Are you all in Marketing now?
4) I used to love exercising, hiking and camping. I miss camping, but so lazy to exercise what more hiking. Tak hairan lah ukuran lilit makin bertambah.
Puncak Tahan, 1997 (kalau tak salah laaa)
6) I’m afraid of open water. When I was very young, my scariest dreams were dreams that involved open water like sungai, banjir, laut, tasik, etc. Bangun tido siap nangis lagi ;))).
7) I can’t swim. I think it has something to do with fact no. 6. A friend *lambai kat Hire!* once tried to teach me when we went camping in empangan Semenyih. Failed. Sorry dude!
(Unrelated fact: Sekarang empangan semenyih dah berpagar. Takleh masuk dah).
8) I never perm or color my hair. Dari dulu sampai sekarang, Cuma panjang pendek saja bezanya. People say I have boring hair style. Lantak ah.
9) I am very forgetful or rather have short memory. This irritates the hell out of me. It makes me like a dungu sometimes.
10) I used to have this out-of-body experience (OOBE) .It started with my wish of wanting to have special power. It was very weird. It started when I was in Form 5 and lasted till I was in first year in PPP. Memula beberapa bulan sekali, makin lama makin kronik sampaikan beberapa kali sehari. I thought I was crazy. My friend thought I was scary (I told one of my friends that I saw him minum arak during me terbang-terbang at nite. I described the place. He felt off the chair and run out of the class. He believes in all my stories ever since). When I was in PPP I started to search for the answer. I even had a session with a psychology professor (Dr. Menon ke nama dia? Tak ingat). The more I know, the less frequent it happened. It has stopped now. I don’t want it to happen again. This always reminds me to be careful of what I wish for. I don’t wish to have special power anymore. I want to be normal. Maybe I blog about it one day huh?
(Read this one also eh...)
10 most deserving recipients and describe them:
1) Maya – A tough lady. Tahu la serba sedikit sejarahnya. Alhamdullillah, nampaknya dia sangat berbahagia sekarang.
6) Nadiah – She is my 13-year old niece. Berfikiran matang. I am proud of you dear.
7) Kay – I like the way she writes. She has this skill of summarizing many stories in one entry and still very interesting to read. Skill yang tu aku tarak.
8) Aishah – We communicate more now through blogging. Kat PPP dulu tak banyak pulak communication. Very lady-like and down-to-earth lady.
9) Konot – Konot sempoi. Kenal kat PPP jugak. Macam Aishah, baru sekaraang Konot & I ‘talk’ more. Seronok baca blog dia yang sangat ‘hidup’.
10) Diana – I do not know her personally. Tapi aku nasihatkan korang baca blog dia. Pi la baca. Tunggu apa lagi?
Thank you for the award, Amy. Love you… muah!