28 May 2009

Ingatan Tergelincir

At my workplace, beside 'Nomee-the-underdressed-assistant', I am also known for my lapse of memory and forgetfulness. I am under constant teasing for that.


Case 1:
I was at my friend’s house with few friends and their children. I asked one of the fathers, “Anak kau dah berapa bulan dah?” Dia jawab “4 bulan”. Then I saw him walked to his wife and gave the baby to his wife for nenen.

About 10 seconds after that, I was shocked to see that his baby is no longer with him and asked him *muka cuak* “Anak kau mana?”. Member tu pandang aku dengan muka confuse. I look around and saw his baby with his wife. Baru aku teringat. Then I asked him “Anak kau dah setahun dah?”.

Case 2:
I wanted to take bath. I walked to my towel hanger and abruptly stooped: I asked myself “Mana satu towel aku ni?” I really can't remember which one. I grabbed one and go mandi. After finished, I was surprised to see Che Man’s towel on the towel rack (in the bathroom). “Camna boleh ada kat sini?”

Case 3:
My boss asked for lunch / coffee / hot milk. After half an hour, he came and said “Maybe Coffee house is busy….”. Lepas dia masuk office dia balik, I quickly dialed coffee house and place the order - which was supposed to be done half and hour ago.

Case 4:
Che Man called in the evening and said “turun……” (maksudnya dia dah nak sampai). Aku pun habiskan baca blog yang sesapa aku tengah baca. Pas tu lompat blog lain, dan lain, dan lain. Pas tu Che Man akan call lagi. Itu tandanya dia dah tunggu setengah jam.

Antara kes-kes yang lain:
I washed my face then I brushed my teeth. After that, I had tough time to recall whether or not I’ve washed my face. I ended up wash my face twice.

.
Beria-ia aku cerita kejadian lucu kat Izan, dia pun ketawa beria-ia. Pastu dia kata “Dah… kak Nomi dah citer dah pagi tadi / semalam / hari tu”. Sumpah aku tak ingat. Kejadian macam ni berlaku terlalu banyak kali.

(Sekarang, sebelum aku start citer / buat awak. I’ll tell her, “You probably have heard this from me…….” *and tell the story anyway*. Just to cover myself.
.

Kes tertinggal barang, tak usah nak cakap lah.

.
There were many times I swore to Che Man that I’ve never seen barang / bills / letters / vouchers that he gave me last week. Dah jumpa baru ingat.

.
My boss walking towards me and put a bunch of keys on my table. I recognize those are my office keys. Dunno where he found them. Happened many times.

.
I have the ‘budget 2009/2010’ book in my tray for quite sometimes now. I only will put it in my try coz there is something my boss asked me to do. But till now I can’t remember what am I supposed to do with it. (Pagi tadi, diam-diam I put the book back on his table. Did nothing with it).

.
Recently, I teased a chef on his ‘new’ spectacles. He said “sudah pakai lama lah..” and the rest of the group laughed at me. This is one Chef I see several times a day.

.
A staff asked me my boss’s age. I went blank. I quickly flip through my diary and ask her “Dia lahir bulan berapa yek?”. Pastu kena marah, “Siapa PA dia ni?”. I work for him for 8 years.
.


That’s why I write many things in my notes book / diary. The problem is, I always forget to refer to it.

.
My friend suggested me to take supplement. I bought two bottles of Gingko Biloba. The problem is, I always forget to take it.

There are many other cases but I can’t remember anymore.

12 comments:

Tijah said...

laaahai....samo la kito...

Melati said...

"(Sekarang, sebelum aku start citer / buat lawak. I’ll tell her, “You probably have heard this from me…….” *and tell the story anyway*. Just to cover myself."

I always do the same! Haha.... But usually my close friends still listen to my story even if they've heard it, since I always missed out the important points in the first time I told them (that I later recalled unconsciously). Hehe...

bayam said...

..buat² pelupa pulak...

Ni yang ko cerita balik ni bukan maknanyer ko masih capable of mengingati peristiwa² penting ni kan?! hehehehe

it happens to everyone esp mothers, Cik Nomee..blame it to banyak urat putus masa meneran...

also an indicator to your boss that you ought to have a blackberry... :)

shell said...

uih bayam, nasib baik aku ceaserian.. urat tak putus sebab tak teran.. hehehehe

Maya Ariffin said...

Aku ni ha yg skang ni kerap lupa... amik ubat yg pepagi makan tu.. ape ekk namenye... lupa lak!.. asben aku slalu yg kena mengingatkan. kadang2 tu bila aku teringat, aku tak pasti samada aku dah amik or blom. utk mengelakkan terover dose, tak berani la aku amik lagi utk haritu. haaaaa.. aku ingat dah namanya.. Asid Folic.. akekekekek...

bayam said...

shell: aku pun c-sect gak, tapi ada gak teran sikit² masa sembelit lepas bersalin...hehehe

Nomee said...

Tijah @
Sekarang ni aku tak ingat my parents' age (or birthdays), whether my son's name has 1 or 2'R', my poscode, my Maybank2U passowrd, next Monday mtg schedule. Kau samo gak ko?

Melly @
Thank you for dropping by. You have nice blog.

Bayam @
Kejadian baru yang susah ingat. Cerita lama cam cerita bunian kat kem bina semangat tu, ingat sangat.

Shell @
Aku C-sect. gak.

Maya @
Congrats. Productive kau....

Siti Blogger said...

kih kih kih... kelakar la tang part "maybe coffee house busy..." Ntah2 die perli u tak?

izwa said...

hihi Nomee.. aku pun sama kes la dgn kau. sume password aku kena letak dalam diary. kalu org ambik diary aku tu abih la. selalu benda yg aku baru je lepas buat pun boleh lupa...ni maknanya takleh beranak byk kali...

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

aku agree dgn bayam.. byk sgt teran masa bersalin... so sapa anak 5 ke 6 ke tu mmg pelupa tahan gaban!

Azrul said...

selawat banyak2 beb....tu petuanya

Nomee said...

NiN @
Perli agaknya.... dah biasa.

Izwa @
Pasal password dalam diary tu, sama sangat cam aku.

Konot @
Aku tak teran la... Aku C-sect.

Azrul @
Oh... Gitu ke? Ok ok.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.