21 May 2009

B is Here!

The B has come.

In my experience of more than 8 year with this company, I can say this was the most complicated, the least in total sum and complete with series of dramas before it finally released. No wonder it was also the most delayed payout – mid of May, for goodness sake!

But B is a B. It is always welcome kochik tapak tangan, Dewan Perdana den tadah án!

It may be the smallest amount so far, but I say Alhamdullillah. With last year’s performance (both by the company & my own performance), add with current market situation, I know that my boss have tried his very best to ‘save’ everyone.

*quickly sms him to say thank you*
*ok - done
*

Some percentage will go to credit card. Since I knew earlier about the payout, I ter-over spent during the J-card member sales last week. I blame Che Man coz he took me for movie at Bukit Tinggi during J-card member sales day! But I’ve promised myself to settle all amounts on credit card every month, so there……

The rest will be saved for house fund.

Life is tough huh?

5 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

wei owang len punya dah tinggal serdak dah.. ko baru nak dpt? hahaha.. leh la paw seketul dua ekk! hahahaha...

mommamia said...

wah!ada org dpt bonus!alhamdulillah..rezeki tu,sikit ke byk tak jadi isu,apatah lg dizaman kegawatan skang ni,ada yg siap kena potong gaji,nak dpt bonus apatah lg,byg huruf B pun takde huhu

Nomee said...

Maya @
Ada jugak tinggal serdak tuuuu

Mommamia @
BONUS? Did I say Bonus? *buat-buat konpius*
Ye... org insap ni. Org syukur.

aishah badaruddin said...

alhamdulillah.. semoga brapa byk pun amount nye.. yg penting berkat.. :)

Nomee said...

Aishah @
Hopefully.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.