01 June 2009

Buah Hati Pengarang Jantung

"Tak lama lagi saya berumur 2 tahun 3 bulan.
So please excuse my one-size smaller t-shirt tu..."
(apa kena mengena?)


Beberapa bulan dulu, Aiman sibuk mengejek cakap-cakap orang,
tapi sekarang dia dah pandai berlagak bila bercakap.

Scene 1:
I went to visit a friend.
My friend’s mother introduced herself to Aiman “Ini Tok”.
Aiman looked at her with confuse face and replied “Nenek la…..”
then pointed his finger at my friend’s father. “Tu Atuk…”.

Scene 2:
Aiman was eating in his nenek’s kitchen when he spotted
his 5-year-old cousin sister climbing the staircase backward.
He said “Adikkk……. tatuh (jatuh), adikkkk…..nanti tatuh laaaa....”.
His atuk suddenly appeared in the kitchen and said to him
“Wah pandai pulak nasihat kan orang ye?”.
Aiman replied “Hi Tuk…. Makan atuk?”.
Sambil suap nasi dengan selamba. Dah cam gaya orang bujang je.

Scene 3:
I had severe headache and rested on my bed.
I called for Aiman to teman. “Aiman sayang. Ibu sakit ni. Meh urut”.
He came and asked “Ibu takit maner?”
I touched my forehead.
He rubbed my forehead, kissed it and said “Dah?”.
On his way back to the hall, I heard him reported to Che Man,
"Ayah…. Ibu takit ayah…..”

Again I called him (bosan pulak baring sorang-sorang).
He didn’t answer.
So Che Man said to him “Aiman… ibu panggil!”.
But Aiman buat dunno jer.
Ada la empat lima kali Che Man ulang ayat tu.
From my room, I can see Aiman finally came to Che Man sambil cekak pinggang,
looked irritated and mengomel :
Hey Ayah ni….. ibu pangil, ibu pangil!”.


*He came to me and rubbed my forehead anyway*
Lega sikit rasanya.

.
.

During his 2nd birthday party - March 2009

.

2nd day with Chicken Pox - March 2009

5 comments:

Amy said...

Haha..aku suka Scene no 2 tu. Scene no 3 adalah sgt sweettt :)

Nomee said...

Amy @
Muka dia selamba jer tau. Kekadang aku garu kepala pikir "Mana pulak dia belajar ni?"

bayam said...

omg...i can imagine..

betul la, muka dia selamba betul..kalo aku sure aku dah gelak guling²..

Z.N.N said...

hahhah..sark kecik nea...cian di kna chicken pox yer...dah lama tak jumpa nea...hmm..windu plak!!dark nea mmng slamba jerk!

Z.N.N said...

kiter g penang sesama ek....huhu

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.