22 June 2007

SERABUT....

.... kepala aku with many thoughts. My heart is heavy with emotions. I was late. But I don't care. I just sat there, in the cafeteria sipping my morning coffee and telan my kuewteow. I don't care if HR staff saw me. I don't care if they issue me warning letter. I don't care if people talk about me; ignoring this regulation of no-sitting-and-eating-breakfast-in the cafeteria-after 8.45am thingy. I just want to calm myself down (by eating, yes!). To re-collect myself. To clear my head. I must do that before I enter my office. My kepala is so serabut. Ok.. I feel like eating now.

****************************************************************

My mother in law (who is taking care of my son while I go to work) told me that she noticed my son's groin is swelling at one side and his ari-ari is hard. I checked. Damn it! The thing that i always fear to happen has happened. Angin pasang. I asked around, surfed the net for more info. There you go:

Angin pasang = Hernia.

My FIL assured me that he can urut him for 3 days, He will be fine.

During my telephone conversation with my sister, I told her the story. She remind me after three days, I should take my son to see doctor. I agreed. Few minutes later, My mum called. She promised to ask around for traditional urut person. The next day, my mother called again, asked me to bring my son to see doctor (Pakar kanak-Kanak in S'ban). So, asked me to go back to Nilai this weekend. I told her, If I go back; on Saturday evening coz I will be working. At that time I heard my sister complaining (background voice) that I shoould come back as soon as possible - forget about working on this Saturday! Few minutes later, my father called (suara dia sungguh tenang). He asked if I know any clinic for kanak-kanak in Shah Alam. I said ýes, nanti nomi bawa gi malam ni' (if not I have to bring him to S'ban on Sunday).

I showed my husband some print materials on hernia. I told him my plan (see doctor in Shah Alam tonight, kalau tak puas hati, bring him to see pakar kanak-kanak in S'ban). He just kept quiet! He is reluctant... For some reasons, we could not make it that night. To add to my geramness, he said he will be working this Sunday (so forget about going to S'ban!). Somemore, he did not read the prints I gave him.

This morning, I reminded him that we need to bring Aiman to clinic. I nearly lost my temper when he tried to talk me into 'massage will do...'. Che Man; WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? I don't care! I will bring him to see doctor today.

(I know people at home are thinking that I am taking this thing too easy. Father / Mother / Along / Adik : please do not pressure me somemore. I have enough of it already).

There you go; my FIRST blog post.

No comments:

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.