12 November 2007

Raya is sooooo... over!

From my previous post :

"I don't think I can host an open house this raya season"

So, what happened? Can I call it an open house? I dunno.

Some close friends suggested that we gather at my house last weekend. Many people at work asked when is the the suitable date for them to come to my house. My husband was thinking about inviting office mates to our house. I was thinking it's time to invite my ex-housemates for dinner or something.

So, Che Man and I decided that last Saturday was a suitable day, since both of us will be on annual leave.

I was the Sous Chef, the Executive Housekeeper, the Chief Steward and the Hostess. Che Man has been good to me. He tried his best to divert Aiman's attention to other things other than constantly seeking my attention. The whole morning & afternoon, I was like lipas kudung doing the preparation. At last, we managed a small-get-together for close friends and office mates.

However, I cannot accommodate Che Man's office mates request to come in the afternoon. Sorry darling, you know how tak sempat kan? I'll make it up to you.

Mari tengok gambar.





2 comments:

rafiqaheliza said...

Gambar makanan yg u masak mana? Nope, I don't know how to cook but I'm impressed when someone can cook! Hehe..

Nomee said...

@ Rafiqah
Tak teringat nak ambil gambar pun. Kalau ada pun malu eh... nak post kat sini. I can only cook simple dishes. Boleh kata kan tak pandai masak la... hehe

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.