15 April 2008

Soklan Cepu Mas

I was asked by my boss to check on a building (not our hotel building). It's a simple task. After I surveyed the building control room (inspected the floor plans displayed) I proceeded to take a lift. I needed to count on how many floors do the building has by just counting the lift floor buttons. I had nowhere to go actually, so I pressed a lift button for the highest floor. Done - I told you it was simple. Still in the lift, I decided not to wait for the lift to stop at the top floor, so I got out somewhere in the middle.

Despite having 5 lifts, I had to wait for the same lift to go up and come down to where I was waiting. One guy suddenly appeared of nowhere, waiting for the same lift and he smiled at me. There is something about his smile, but I was not sure what exactly. Bukan senyum ramah, tidak juga senyum gatal.

Lift arrived, kita orang pun masuk. He started a conversation.

“Dah settled?”, he asked. Still wearing that smile.

“Ah? Settled?”, aku konpius.

“Aha… your kes. Kes apa ye?”, dia jawab, pas tu dia tanya balik.

I quickly used my superpower to remember and visualize the lift landing from which I met this guy.

Oh dear! Now I understand.

“Tak. Takde kes. I salah floor”, jawapanku perlu separuh menipu.
*
*
*
*
*
Rupa-rupa nya tempat aku tunggu lift tadi tu, aras untuk Mahkamah Rendah Syariah.

Lelaki tu pun satu. Takkan la aku pi Mahkamah Syariah tak pakai tudung kot? Handbag pun tak bawak. Berlenggang ala mak minah jer.

So? Senyum yang tadi tu, senyum simpati ker?

Kok yer pun aku ada kes kat mahkamah syariah, tak kan la aku nak citer kat dia kot?

Apa raaaa…….!

7 comments:

Siti Blogger said...

Laa...org buat2 la nangis cam gila talak gitu heheh!! Pastu curahkan perasaan kat mamat tu....gerenti dia bukak langkah 1000 ahahahah!!!

Anonymous said...

Ko patut cakap "you datang ni nak apply kawin lagi satu ke?"

sure senyuman dia padam immediately...

Nomee said...

NiN @
he... he... tak terpikir lak. Masa tu tengah buat survey haram. So mengelabah sepanjang masa.

Bayam @
Ada gak aku terpikir nak tanya dia "Awak? Apa kes?". Tapi takut lak kot kot dia tu hakim ker... ishk!

mommamia said...

lerrr sgtla busy body laki tu kan,jarang nak jumpa laki ala2 kak nam mcm ni isk..isk..

Zetty said...

hahahahaha...sgt keji cerita ni.

Nomee said...

Mommamia @
Dia tu prihatin....

Zetty @
Tapi kan aku ingatkan.... dia mesti pikir aku tipu dia. Ishk.. tapi tak baik aku buat anggapan camni kan?

aishah badaruddin said...

ampun maap puan nomee.. gambar anak anda telah dikidnap oleh ku.. ehehhe meh la tgk hasilnye :)

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.