25 April 2008

Macam Bagus

Untuk mamat yang macam bagus….. who the hell you think you are?

Baru first time coordinating this thing, sudah berlagak macam management representative. Due date besok kan? So, why la bising-bising pasal aku belum submit hari ini? Idiot!

Dah la gitu, boleh marah-marah aku for not coming to the briefing. Did you know that I have called your office earlier to inform that I have an urgent / important meeting with the The Boss? Yes, I did not talk to you because, how the hell I know that you are now coordinating it. All these years were someone else. But hey, I did leave the message after I found out okey?

Pantang la tok nenek aku orang tuduh aku tanpa usul periksa!

Dah tu you said that I ALWAYS submit late. Kepala hotak kau! Cuba cakap, berapa banyak kali yang ALWAYS tu? Ada evident? Tolong sket ha.. only very few times together with everyone and mine is always the one that pass after one submission. No need to re-do / re-submit.

You know why?

Because whenever I am given an assignment, I’ll do properly. I repeat. PROPERLY. Tak cincai. Better than people who submit them and then have to re-do kan? Ok.. itu point lain.

My point is, Y.O.U are the one who ALWAYS submit late. Both of us heard this comment from the previous coordinator. Ada aku buat huu haa pasal tu? I didn’t even tease you about it. You can’t dismiss this. Because this is not an accusation.

I feel so angry when you keep talking and accusing me. So I hang-up while you were still talking. Hah! Padan muka kau. Memang patut pun . Cakap la sensorang.

You used the so-called ‘an apprentice’, as a way to convey the message that you want the job to be done. You asked her to come and see me. For your information, I have already discussed with her that I will call her once I am ready. No point for her to see me when I am in the midst of doing something else. No?

Sudah la begitu, you dared pulak called me sambil tergelak-gelak kecil (buat-buat la tuh, cam aku tak tau!) and informed me that she was on her way to see me. Too late! We all sudah kau/tim. You no need to dictate my schedule la!

Maybe you want to surprise me? Haaaaalooooo….? You think I don’t know that you have assigned an apprentice for me to do this exercise? You think, I am not aware of the due date and other requirement? I didn’t attend the briefing, betul.... but I took the initiative by getting the information from others after the briefing (including how you were so overacting in conducting it - seperti yang dijangka). I did the necessary. I know my responsibility.

Due date tomorrow kan? You’ll receive it tomorrow.

Toksah kecoh!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hah...Padan muka mamat tuh!!!

Amy said...

HAmbik ko mamatt.. :)

Siti Blogger said...

huh...gila kuasa! padan muka ko kena sembur!! POWER TO THE GIRLS!!!!

azwanihassan said...

tell me who is this idiot, mesti aku kenal kan..

Nomee said...

Pakpayne @
A.. hah.. padan.

Amy @
Itu blog bila mau update daaa...?

NiN @
'Gila Kuasa'adalah perkataan yang paling sesuai.TQVM.

Wani @
Nko kenal sangat. 'Best'friend nko ler... he.. he...

Amy said...

Nomee dear, you've been tagged. Sila ke blog aku. Ni turn aku plak nak tanya...bila nak hapdateee wehh? :P

Nomee said...

Amy @
I have read your blog.
Ada banyak citer tapi takde banyak masa nak blog (che wahh!)Tungguuuuuuu.....

ween said...

Salam Nomee, uih marah betul ni!! To all mamats yang nak tunjuk 'superhero' beware!! hihihi :)

Btw, thank for visiting me @ weencupcakes.blogspot.com

and thx for the link :)

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.