02 November 2009

Weekend Intake

Bersedialah dengan review-review on what, when and where I ate. Because that is very important to me since I have a mission to accomplish by end of this year (lagi 2 bulan je?). Then you’ll read how this and that are not good, bad and will lead to my failure of achieving my objectives, yada.. yada.. yada… because after what I ate (and the amount of whatever I’ve eaten) clearly show lack of discipline – my bad.

After I published my previous entry, I went out for dinner with Che Man. Since it was at mamak, I ordered my usual capati. This time around, instead of the tarik, I ordered milo kosong. Good kan? But then Che Man could not finish his maggi goreng and I ate the balance. Dah tinggal sesudu dua, baru insaf.

The next day worked for half day. Had lunch at one of the hotel outlets the usual lunch patners. How can I say no to nice halal bento? You tell me. Licin. Suddenly ex-GM came for visit and sat with us and somebody ordered superlious opera cake. Rasa 3 sudu gitu and had to say “Nescafe tarik satu ye dik…..” to the waitress. Tak best makan cake without a cup of hot & creamy coffee.
.

Yummy Bento


Went to visit a friend (who recently got baby girl *lambai Yadi*) in the afternoon. They served us cakes. What happened when you serve cake to hantu cake. Ok. I think you understand.

Balik kampung after that. My elder sister hosted a birthday party for her daughter. Nasi lemak you all……! Lengkap dengan sambal udang petai, ayam goreng berempah, kangkung rebus, telur rebus dan tah apa-apa lagi. There were cakes, pudding, kuih bakar, popiah goreng, carbonated drinks and so much more. Aku pegang pinggan and said “I’ll start diet tomorrow lah”, baca doa makan and eat and eat and eat sampai rasa dah takleh masuk baru berhenti.



Jumpa cup cakes dalam peti ais.


Hantu Kek
.
The next day breakfast with nasi lemak lebih semalam yang masih sedap dan menawan. Tak lupa juga nasi campur for lunch and nasi goreng + ayam golek for dinner. There… my weekend was full of eating sessions.

This morning, ate 3 donut bersambal and keaw teow goreng for lunch (plus ayam goreng with lemon sauce). When I talk about food (or typing stories involving them), I develop the urge to eat, so I am munching kuih raya now!

So tonight baru boleh start proper diet. ;)

Nota ujung-ujung:
I will not achieve my objectives without proper action plan. Gotta to draft somekind of action plan. Now.

14 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

OMG! you shud start wif new practise la mie, stop makan luar except weekend itupun if necessary... akekekek..

Stock up with lots of healty food on ur fridge, fruits, salads, cereal, low fat dressings, instant oat bla bla bla...
Learn to bake ur own cakes and cookies, used vegetable oil.. less fattening. Go for dark choc instead of milk choc.

well nasihat dari orang ada GDM.. wakakakak... hey, at least i lost 1 kg in 2 weeks time u knoe!

Maya Ariffin said...

and 1 more things... im not even skip my tea and snack time. Replace ur sugar wif palsweet, ur cakes with scones and keep your fruits at least green apple a handy. Lapaq ja.. baluunnnn!

bayam said...

mak aiihh, menumu dalam sehari!!

Nak makan tu boleh, tapi try limit the quantity...Biggest Loser tips cakap, guna pinggan kecik, or makan chewing gum...or have biskut kering cicahh teh o bila lapar...

D.N.A.S said...

You action plan started already. Ramai orang kata, kalau nak start diet we have to write down everything we eat. You just did that.

Good luck ye!

Oh yeah.... before you start dieting, kena pegi check BP and fat percentage. After 6 months, kena pegi check semula.

Nomee said...

Maya @
I feel terrible. It's not that I've never done this dieting thingy before. Why I can't control myself now?

I have to eat before I go home because I can only go back at around 7.45pm. Nak ambik anak lagi... kalau tepat 7.45pm kuar office, ambik Aiman, balik, I'reach home at alomost 9pm! kalau masa tu baru nak masak, alamat both of us dapat gastric - yes we have gastric. But there must be something that I can do about this. I need to find an alternative. Change something, somewhere. Maybe I'll put it in a blog entry.


Bayam @
We meet for jogging session on weekend nak?

Kak D.N.A.S @
Thank you reminding me. I went pitam that day after a mug of herbal tea. Maybe herbal tea, maybe my BP. (3 weeks ago had blinding headache, rerupanya BP naik - for the first time of my life ni!). Nak gi check lah.

Maya Ariffin said...

Ya loh.. time2 nak diet ney mmg banyak dugaan nye. I'll have the same prob pretty soon. But juz planned to sticked back my ol routine.. go for healthy food/stock up.. and lots of swimming. Tapi anak dah nak masuk 2ni.. ade masa ker? huhuhuhuh...

GDM conciousness punya hal...

bayam said...

Nomee...jogging tu rasa cam rushing sikit, aku suggest start berjalan dulu...bila stamina dah okey, baru start jogging...takyah tunggu aku...ko main badminton ngan Che Man kat tasik pun okeh tuu...

Izsha said...

Huishh..sangat kritikal condition kau ni.. good luck ye Nomi.. kalau nak cepat turun, senang je. Stop makan nasi at all. Bila dah ok, baru makan balik sikit sikit... hihi..

ladymarko said...

Waaakakaka!! Kuatnye makaann... very the murah rezeki like that! Apsal you nak diet? You're not fat. You're just the right size :-)

Kite ni sama2 peminat nescafe tarik rupanye...

Anonymous said...

susah kalo org perasan gemuk ni...

Nomee said...

Maya @
I read about your GDM. Take care ok.

Bayam @
Badminton adalah menarik. Now that Aiman dah besar, I can bring him along.

Izwah @
Asyik teringat pasal tak leh makan nasi je sejak baca comment kau. Kau kejammmm....

ladymarko @
Kalau dibiarkan habit makan begini... alamatlah. That's why.

Anon @
Che Mannnnnn.... Is that you? I know it's you. Hehehe.

I'm not saying I'm fat. Maybe not yet. But I am 5kg heavier and don't feel good about it.

So... how about paying half of the gym fee?

mama dania said...

hahha....sayer dh agak la awk mesti nk letak gmbar ni dlm blog kan....wakkakakaa.......

weencupcakes said...

ty for linking weencupcakes :).

BentoBoxUK said...

I make Halal Bento on my website

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.