28 December 2009

Uwek! Uwek!

Apa punya title la.....
.
In my attempt to loose some stupid weight, I decided not to eat rice at night or eat anything after 8pm. So last Saturday, when Che Man told me about his plan to have dinner at MIL's I decided to eat 2 slices of wholemeal breads so I don't need to eat rice at MIL's after 8pm (coz Che Man only will be back home around Maghrib).
.
So I ate 2 slices of wholemeal breads at around 5.30pm and felt kenyang and didn't have dinner.
.
After that, we went to see somekind of EXPO somewhere in Shah Alam. There were little fun fair games. Semuanya jenis pusing-pusing and putar-putar. Standing and watching those pusing-pusing and putar-putar machines made me felt dizzy and felt like vomitting. I know dah masuk angin. That night, I slept with perut kembung.
.
The next morning, Sunday, angin satu badan. Uwekkkk! uwekkkkkk! and cirit birit and lemah longlai. I still feel dizzy and loya untill today. Hampir sama rasanya macam pregnant dulu.


Noooo... I am not pregnant. Not that I don't want to get pregnant, just that, I am not pregnant.
.
This is not the first time. This what happen if I don't take proper cabor at night. I'll end up masuk angin the next 2 days.
.
Tonight. Must get nasik.
.
What?
.
Misi 3 kilo?
.
Apa tu? Tak pernah dengar pun?

4 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

nko ni mmg lawak btul...hehhehe

Nomee said...

Konot @
I know.... I know.... *sambil buat muka kerek*

Cikja said...

hahahahaha...
aku ingat mengandung tadi...
memang lawak..

bayam said...

cabor?

aku ingat nama negara atau sejenis katanama untuk cebok...hehehehe...

makan tu perlu la Nomee...aku pun takkan survive ngan 2 keping roti tu jer..

p.s - ko sure ke tak pegnant? better check...hehehehe

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.