14 December 2007

Tag - 38 Questions

Name one person who made you laugh last night.
· My son, Aiman. He was so sleepy last night but upon hearing my voice, he opened his eyes and tried his best to stay awake, only to fail miserably. His face looks so funny and I had a good laugh.

What were you doing at 0800?
· Fighting with Aiman in the car on the way to MIL’s – I was trying to trim his finger nails.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
· Hi-tea with another 2 colleague while listening to their discussion on menopause.

What happened to you in 2006?
· I got married in February and got pregnant 4 months later. Was a wonderful year.

What was the last thing you said out loud?
· “Bodoh punya supplier! Pigi dah….!”

How many beverages you have today?
· One. Coffee. Tu jer.

What color is your hairbrush?
· Black. Why hairbrush?

What was the last thing you paid for?
· My Lunch. That was day before yesterday.

Where were you last night?
· i) Clinic Bandaran, ii) Restaurant Sri Bunga, iii) MIL’s and iv) Home.

What color is your front door?
· Cokelat. Tak nak tanya warna pintu bilik ker?

Where do you keep your change?
· In my purse, in my car, in my handbag & in my tabung.

What’s the weather like today?
· Drizzling

What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
· Chocolate. Nothing can beat this man…

What excites you?
· When I see people got exited upon seeing me. He.. he….

Do you want to cut your hair?
· Oh yes! I have not cut my hair since I gave birth to Aiman. More than 9 months now. In fact I went to saloon last Saturday to do just that, but after waited for 45 minutes, I gave up.

Are you over the age of 25?
· Yes. Must I write the figure? No need? Okey. Thank you.

Do you talk a lot?
· Tengok tempat, tengok masa, tengok orang. In general; YES.

Do you watch the OC?
· No. Should I?

Do you know anyone name Steven?
· No. Sorry Steve.

Do you make up your own words?
· Yup. Baby talk with my son. But many people advise me not to continue doing that. Takut anak pelat. But hey… this is the only time I can do this. So back off! I know la when to stop. Jealous?

Are you a jealous person?
· Not really. Sket jer kot…..

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter Á’.
· Asu

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
· Kamsiah.
Kamsiah & Asu are actually twin sisters. My good friends from hometown.

Who’s the first person on your received call list?
· Abg 2. That is my husband’s 2nd mobile number.

What does the last text message you received say?
· “Missed Call(s) from 03778***** (9:35am 13/12) ZMS-cara baru untuk SMS dgn ikon!, Percuma hingga 31 Dis. Untuk muat turun, taip ZMS hantar ke 22022”.

Do you chew on your straw?
· No! Yucks!

Do you have curly hair?
· No.

Where’s the next place you’re going to?
· Washroom.

Who’s the rudest person in your life?
· Me. I can be very brutal with my words when I am angry. Only I don’t say it out loud.

What was the last thing you ate?
· Something from dessert counter. I think it was a malay kuih macam sagu mata ikan, but colorful with hint on kelapa parut. Sedap hingga menjilat garpu.

Will you get married in the future?
· Erk?

What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past two weeks?
· Kalau movie from DVD – Die Hard 4. Kalau tu tak aci… then, I can’t remember. Rasanya dah 10 bulan tak gi cinema.

Is there anyone you like right now?
· Many.

What was the last time you did the dishes?
· The night before last night. I do dishes every night, but last night there was no water supply. So, biar jer la cawan-cawan bergelimpangan kat situ dulu.

Are you currently depressed?
· A little bit. Don’t ask.

Did you cry today?
· No.

Why did you answer and post this?
· Simply la. I need to appear busy ma…. but not in mood to do office work. What more, I like NiN who tagged me.

Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
· i) Wani, ii) Konot, iii) Alin, iv) Aishah and v) Jue.

5 comments:

Siti Blogger said...

Hey, thanks :-) for taking the time to do this.

Discussion on menopause huh? That's deep...hehehe...

Nomee said...

NiN @ Anytime dear.

Inn said...

beb. aiman dah besar. cepatnya time flies. soon he'll be one!!!

Nomee said...

Inn @ Ooo.. ada orang bagi tips baca blog lain cara huh? Bagus.... can you update your blog too?

neomesuff said...

i like nin too..hehe...

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.