06 December 2007

Kami Kena Buli

..... oleh budak 9 bulan.
Aiman is getting better but not fully recovered.

Thank you for advices on how to handle the situation. Al maklumlah, first anak, mana la saya tau sangat. Panic tau la. In early stage, every time after minum susu, he will berak cair. Not only I have to change his diaper, I need to change his seluar, baju, alas tidur atau apa-apa lah yang in contact with his bontot at that time. Haru biru. Badan dia pun lemah, tak mau makan and meragam saja. Dah kurus anak ibu.

Now better.

Not every after minum susu dia berak, kalau ada pun tak banyak dan tak secair dulu (ok guys… if you are eating while reading this… you know what to do kan? Gross. I know!). Walau belum selera sangat nak makan, dia sudah makin energetic. Alhamdullillah. I NEED him to sembuh and sembuh fast.

Cerita lain lak.

When Aiman was 8 months, he could not crawl properly. He was on all fours but still, when he wants to move about, dia mengensot ala commando. Budak bertuah. I started to worry - Apesal la tak leh merangkak lagi ni? Then one day when I put him into his baby cot, he did these:


Tak mau baring. Terus bangun.



On his knees


Berpaut pada palang kayu & cuba berdiri


Adjusting his position


Doing his little dance routine

Pulak dah. Dia berdiri!. So we lowered down the cot’s base. But, we cannot put him in the cot anymore coz he keeps wanting to stand up. Kan baru jer belajar berdiri, tak stabil lagi. Few times, when he was practicing (with Ibu supervising him), dia jatuh-jatuh. Takut wei… kalau kepala dia kena kayu tu. Somemore, dia cuba panjat-panjat pagar tu macam dah terer sangat. So sekarang, kami tidurkan dia guna buaian and then alih ke katil in between me & Che Man.

Masalah lain pulak - Dia panjat kita orang.

Nak dijadikan cerita, this happened few days ago, Aiman slept at around 11.00pm and woke-up at 1.30am. After he drank susu, as usual he stayed up. Exited dah dapat berdiri sambil berpaut ni, dia panjat-panjat badan kita orang. Everytime after he managed to stand, he will do a little dance choreographed by himself – sangat cute okey…, then (bila dia dah penat or when we got irritated) we have to baringkan him again. This process continued until around 3.00am.

Tah camna aku tertido. Suddenly, “Bubbbbbb”, I heard something that scare the hell out of me and shortly I heard Aiman cried - so loud. I got up in panic and found him terlentang atas lantai! ANAK AKU JATUH KATIL! Uuwwaaaaaa! Panic. I took him to living room pujuk dia berhenti nangis. I checked his head, hands, legs and back for any sign of bengkak, patah and what not. Everything seems ok. Dia pun tak nangis lama.

I got to go to work that morning. So, I told MIL about happened and asked her to monitor him in case he cries for no apparent reason, to note any physical abnormality, vomit or anything perangai unusual. Until today, beside lebam kat forehead dia (alahai.. he must have had landed face down), he is fine - or should I worry? Should I take him to doctor?

My dear Aiman masih tak serik. Now is will sleep at around 11.00pm and get up at 1.30am and force us to play with him and panjat-panjat us or bantal; to stand and to do his little dance. He also uses our bed headboard as a support to stand, ended up kepala dia tertujah ke headboard – solid wood tu! He will only sleep at around 4.30am or 5.00am. Itu pun lepas Che Man puas buaikan dia. So, you know lah.... no one can really sleep these days.

He is 9 months today.

He has got 2 cute gigi bawah yang dia suka asah guna ASTRO remote control – somehow he always manages to find it; the remote control I mean. He can crawl now (finnally) and he loves his new skill coz he can get to our TV cabinet, sofa, kerusi, buaian or kaki meja faster and use them to support him while standing and dancing.

I put many big cushions kat lantai around my bed, just in case. My room is small. No space for us to bentang tilam. And to dismantle the bed and tidur bawah not really a good idea coz my sleep-fighter son will crawl to wherever he can find support for him to do his thing. I can’t imagine him doing that while we are sleeping (read : TER-tido).

No matter how he ‘tortured’ us the night or the morning before, every morning when I wake-up from my not-so-nyenyak sleep, I always feel happy & grateful because he is my boy. The one that makes me laugh, the one that makes me smile, the one that makes me cry, the one that makes me panic & worry and the one that makes me so grateful for being able to go through all these.

I guess I can only bersabar and appreciate everything that comes with 9-month-old boy.

4 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

jstuh katil? hmm i guess sumer parent kena go thru benda tu kot.. heheh. well as long as dia tak muntah2 after that, shud be ok lah.. i'm sure aiman is ok.. strong boy kan!!

Unknown said...

iman dulu.. ntah brapa kali jatuh katil. alhamdulillah dia ok je. yg adik ni plak.. aritu ada sekali jatuh katil.. :P berderau gak darah.. setakat ni alhamdulillah dia nampak ok.

Nomee said...

Konot @
I think so la. That day when I googled "bayi jatuh katil", macam-macam citer yang aku dapat baca. Kejadian biasa agaknya. Aku jer panic lebih. He.. he..

Aishah @
Anak kau kecik lagi pun dah boleh jatuh katil? Harap-harap dia tak apa-apa. Risau kan?

Siti Blogger said...

A word of caution, hati2 jgn bagi aiman chew on remote control and handphones. My fren's kid got sore throat, apparently kena infection due to his habit of teething on the said objects.

Hehehe....ada ke budak yg tak pernah jatuh katil/kerusi?

By the way, you've been tagged. If you decide to do it, go to http://ratujamu.blogspot.com/2007/12/things-i-tried-in-past.html

Cheers! :-)

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.