13 December 2007

Hati Sedang Risau


When I first receive the news, I was excited and anxious about it. I can 'see' a bright light enveloped the news. I waited for weekend to come anxiously.

At the end of weekend, I was a bit frustrated, that thing was not so smooth - even though I expected it already. May be I was too hopeful.

I gave myself another chance few days later. It ended-up alright but I know I should worry about another thing that bothering me for so long. Should we take action earlier there is no need for us to worry about. Now... is it too late? I tried to be positive and went ahead anyway.

This morning, I got the result. I am frustrated now. I know it’s coming and it has come. A reality that someone has tried to postpone too often. There is no need to get angry with someone. I had reminded this someone to settle it too many times already. Someone got to learn a lesson.

Che Man told me there is Plan B. He is working on it but it is not so promising. Despite the frustration that eating me inside out, I am still hopeful that we can still solve this problem as soon as possible. Key word : ‘as soon as possible’.

But what if we failed? What are the other alternatives? Should I just forget about it?

Maybe I am over reacting. I can't help it. Hati sedang risau.

2 comments:

azwanihassan said...

Wei.. ape bende yg ko risau ni.. aku plak yg rase suspen nak tau.. tu pun if u feel u want to talk about it.. otherwise i'll wait for the update in ur blog.

Nomee said...

I think I'll wait until everything settled and confirmed. Please include my hope in your doa.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.