07 January 2008

I Want to Blog

Really.

It just that, I could not spend so much time here. Well, I’ve read all blogs listed in my blog today – sempat pulak. But, you know lah, reading and composing entries require different things, TIME especially.

Time, I don’t have much. Busy these few days with office works and personal stuffs.

1. I want to summarize my year 2007 - and how I feel about what had happened.

2. I want to write an entry about new year & my resolutions – walau dah seminggu berlalu.

3. I want to record Aiman’s development – he is 10 months today.

4. I want to pour my frustration and anger – towards someone that I should not get frustrated and angry with.

5. I want to do the tags – they are good ones.

6. I want to complaints & comments about my boss’s behavior and how his behaviors affect me emotionally – he is behaving rather weirdly these days.

But I can’t do all that now.

I shall try do one by one this week.

*Sigh*

2 comments:

aishah badaruddin said...

sabar menunggu nih.. cepat2 la tulis ye. eppi 10mths bedday aiman..

Unknown said...

:-) dont think....just write....

mulakan dengan bismillaahhhh.....

"al kisah, di suatu pagi yang dingin......."

kan dah boleh tu...

good luck.

idham

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.