28 January 2008

Looking Forward

The problem that give me headache since December last year may-be settled soon. I received the good new last week from the least expected source. Afraid to write it here though, coz it is only VERBALLY confirmed. Positive thinking. Positive thinking. There are few more steps to go. I hope things will be smooth from now on.

Another good news I received last week is about my salary increment. Even though I know about it early this month, but HR dept. decided to play tricks and I only got the black and white last week. Not much. But it is better than nothing right? Though it is postponed for 1 month, I am still thankful, because honestly at times I think I don’t deserve it. My performance lately is… emmm… how I shall put it…. not impressive?

Last weekend Che Man and I decided to get birthday presents for us. We usually get them earlier than the actual date. Don’t know why. As Che Man revealed the budget for my present, I was torn between a necklace, a digital camera, a hand phone, a handbag or a watch.

A necklace is hard to choose. To get one with small diamond – tak puas hati pulak. To get one with big / many zircon stones – rasa tak syok pulak. A handbag I don’t know about you guys… but I do not want to spend so much for a handbag. A watchemmmmm…. Not sure. The old one still good and I don’t fancy jam tangan. Asal ada sudah. A digital camera Che Man tak bagi pulak. Yang lama baru je pakai setahun. Lagi satu bulan siap la repair agaknya.

At last, I agreed on hand phone with good camera functions. Since the current hand phone is a company’s hand phone with only basic functions (really basic, I tell you), may as well I get a 2 in 1 stuff. It is not the N series thingy… but still I terover budget. Sorry la darling.

I have not familiarized myself with the new functions. All the while using Nok*a, so terkial-kial with So*y Er*csson. I love the camera functions which I can do so many things with one photo (even better than my digital camera). Here are some. *jakun mode on*








What did I get for Che Man? He wanted to have a gadget that cost RMXXXX. Sorry la sayang. Den tak mampu. So, I hope you are happy with what we have decided last weekend. I love you.

Now..... how to celebrate a double birthday? I think, since we will be at my hometown, we might have a small BBQ party with family. Setuju tak Che Man?

Our wedding anniversary is also coming. At first we planned to spend few days outstation but later changed the plan. I just don’t know how to get Aiman to sleep without his buaian and how to cook his porridge? To pack & unpack; tak larat lah. Since it falls on Monday, I’ll prepare breakfast at home, send him to his nenek’s house as usual and we will go dating – anniversary lunch, movie, tea and anniversary dinner.

February is always my eventful month. I hope it will be a happy one too.

11 comments:

Amy said...

Happy birthday and happy anniversary Nomee.. moga panjang umur dan moga ko and hubby berkekalan ke akhir hayat.. AMIN

azwanihassan said...

My advance birthday wish to you and Man, Happy annivesary too to you guys. Hope this year will be the good one for both of you.. murah rezki, dipanjangkan umur, sihat sejahtera AMIN...

Bestnye dapat naik gaji, mintak2 aku pun dapat la tahun ni..

Nomee said...

Amy @ Thank you sayang. So happend birthday kita org jatuh on public holiday and the company forcing us finish last year's annual leaves. Syok dapat extended leaves.

Wani @ I miss the time when we celebrate birthday together. Things are different now, I know, but I hope we can make time to meet & lepak together again. Let plan okay?

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

happy birthday and happy anniversary to you and hubby! syok nyer.. dah la feb byk cuti, byk event plak tuh!

Anonymous said...

eppi bedday n anniversary..

Inn said...

happy happy happy for all the celebrations!!! Semoga panjang umur, panjang jodoh, murah rezeki dan dipermudahkan segala urusan.

*positive thinking, positive thinkin*

Nomee said...

Konot @ He... he... February is MY month babeh!

Aishah @ bil ala nak update blog tuh?

Inn @ Thank you for happy happy happy wishes. Amin.

Anonymous said...

Waah...Happy Besday!! Sayang la takde "virtual telur & tepung" boleh kasi tepek kat kepala...mintak dimudahkan urusan, amin!

p.s - ni kira ko dah masuk ## + 1 tahun lah, kan?

Nomee said...

Bayam @ He.. he.. ingat lagi nko pasal tepung ngan telur tu kan. Kau rasa tradisi tu masih dalaam HACC tak? I heard our friedns are planning 10-year-HAC. We shall meet soon.

Aniversary yang ke 2 gitu. Rasa macaam baru semalam nikah. huhuhu..

N a d i a said...

happy anniversary! 19hb bulan ni nanti aku punye anniversary, cukup 11 tahun aku bertenet dgn laki aku. hehehe...

Nomee said...

Nadia @ TQ. Happy advance anniversary to you too. 11 tahun? Wow! Bila la si Deena nak dapat adik... (soalan biasa).

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.