06 February 2008

Prime Time huh?

I had this little chat with my boss before he goes off for outstation.

Boss : Ms. Normi, what day is tomorrow?

Me : 6th February. My birthday (I was trying to control sengih. I know this is the answer he wanted to hear)

Boss : So, day after tomorrow is Norazman’s birthday ney? (He addressed my husband by his name coz Che Man used to work with him).

Me : A’ha….. 7th February.

Boss : Please celebrate your birthday. Here. (Sambil hulur yellow packet, the same packet he asked from me that morning)

Me : Ala boss… You shouldn't have ......... (I know, there are few pieces of RM50 in the yellow packet) . Ala Boss ....... thank you.

Boss : It’s not much. But you can buy quite a big cake for double birthday celebration, you now. By the way, how old are you now?

Me : Emmm… 31 I think. Correct. Correct. 31

(Maybe he thought I hesitate to mention the above figure, so he said this:)

Boss : You know, 30s are prime time for woman? This is the time when a woman like you are more stable in many aspects, compared to when you were in your 20s?

Me : I hope you are right (sambung sengih sengih)

My boss terus menerus bercakap pasal 'Why you should be proud to be in 30s'. Melarat-larat sampai hal-hal kesihatan wanita. Aku dok sengih-sengih je.

Aku dah pun masuk 31 tahun. Esok Che Man 32 tahun. Sempat la satu hari sama umur ngan laki.

Now, please excuse me. I have a birthday cake to redeem.





4 comments:

Amy said...

Nak cakap happy birthday lagi sekali la!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both you and Che Man..ehehhe

Siti Blogger said...

Prime time? Alamakk....did I miss it? Hehehe...

Many happy returns to you and hubby. Selamat makan kek, selamat suap2 kek kat hubby hehehe... And above all, selamat in every way and every endeavour. God bless!

Nomee said...

Amy @
Thank you sekali lagi.Muah! Muah!

NiN @
Did you? He.. he..

Thank you. We all selamat makan kek but forgot the suap-suap part. Thank you for the wishes, Amin.

neomesuff said...

heeheeeeee..soriiii

happy belated bday dear...mmmwahhmmwahhh

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.