13 June 2008

Muhahahaha...

Yesterday, a new executive introduced himself at our regular morning briefing. After that, we introduce ourselves, one by one.

Just after my GM introduced himself, the new guy said, "I heard you have facebook account?”. My GM mumbling, “Emmm.. very seldom go in…”.

Seldom? Hahahahaha….liar!

Once a while I do check out his profile (dah lama aku tau pasal FB dia), and he is quite active.

I am happy yang dia terjebak. Coz, for sure he won’t ask anyone to block FB for company’s PCs. Ngeh.. ngeh.. ngeh… selamat for now.

I just hope no one from this company reads my blog.

Tapi, sapa-sapa dah tau tu ngaku la wei!

2 comments:

Cikja said...

Salam kak,
hahhahaha..saya nak gelak dulu nie sebab ape tau saya nampak akak ade tinggal komen kat blog saya....tapi saya ingat akak nie x opismate saya dulu...nama sama pulak TU pastu dua2 ade blog...

tadi saya ade tinggal komen kat blog wanie lagi sekali saya tersalah orang....hehehhehehe..
sorry yer...

saya selalu jadi silent reader jer kat blog akak..Salam kenal dari saya...

Nomee said...

Ijah @
Selamat berkenalan. I've read your comment in Wani's blog. Selain Wani, saya kenal Maya gak (harap tak salah orang lah).

Thank you for drooping here. I like your blog. Simple & honest. That's why I have your link in my blog. Hope you don't mind.

Enjoy your pregnancy.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.