07 July 2008

Poor Her

I was on duty last Friday. I had a late dinner at the coffee house.

There was this one young girl served me with drinks & food and clearing my plates from time to time. I did not recognize her – maybe a new staff. Didn’t even bother to ask for her name or looked at her name tag. Since there were not many guests left in the coffee house, she stationed herself near my table only.

The next morning, a staff personal file was sent to my office. It was reported that the staff had an accident.

It was the very same girl.

She was on her way back from work when the hit & run incident took place. She died on the spot!

Poor girl. She is only 19 years old.

[Al-Fatihah]

And that bloody driver who knocked her and run – S.T.O.P, is the least you can do la idiot!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Aiyoo, so sad kan. Doakan je la untuk dia.

Azrul said...

Al-Fatihah.....
Masa dia dah sampai.....
Masa kita bila ye.....

Nomee said...

Amy @
Rasa lain macam sket, coz aku jumpa dia few hours before...

Azrul @
Harap-harap lambattttttt lagi lah.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.