08 November 2008

Shy Shy Cat

Two days ago, I was lepaking with some friends and then I saw one familiar face - a popular blogger. I ‘auto-smile’ coz I feel delighted to see her. Really. I admire her beautiful face, her fashion sense and I love her blog. She once commented in my blog also. She (I think la....) smiles back. In my head “Is she smiling at me? Cannot be what… she has a smiling face, that’s all. Aku yang perasan”.

In order not to embarrass myself, aku tahan je from saying “Hi! I read your blog everyday, you know! Boleh ambik gambar sesama tak?”

It is like terserempak dengan your favorite actress. Jakun? Suka hati la!

After she left, I feel stupid.

I have this problem – it is very difficult for me to approach someone for the first time. That is why I do not want to do sales / marketing job.

Some more, there were people commented that I have sombong / garang / unfriendly face. Only later after they know me better, they said that I am actually the opposite of all that - except for garang part la.

Aku bukan garang la oiii… aku TEGAS! ---------> Mati la statement!

What happened that day bukan pasal muka aku sombong atau garang. The real reason: aku PEMALU! Tak caya tanya Rosnah – bleh tetiba kait kan kau Ros?

Macam sukar dipercayai yang aku ni pemalu kan Wani?

So, dengan muka aku yang nampak sombong dan sifat aku yang pemalu ni, I have very few NEW friends this year.

Dear Sweetthooth,
To answer your question in my previous entry:

The lady yang suddenly tersengih ala kerang busuk bila nampak you entered the Old Town Kopitiam in Shah Alam Mall that day and later buat dono / bodoh / berlakon macam tak nampak you jer…… that’s ME – the wanita PEMALU!


*sorok muka*

5 comments:

Sweettooth said...

OMG!!!! I 99% mmg ingat you pun hehehee.... I boleh terperasan becoz bila I masuk dkt2 dgh your table, you suddenly tengok I. Jaranglah org alih2 pandang I tajam cenggitu kan so I was thinking to myself, eh! that lady entah2 kenal aku tak??? But then when I was abt to tegur you, alih2 you dah serious balik and look away :(.

I truly understand your situation, takyah apologise. I pula, muka ala sombong tapi I'm a very friendly person sebenarnya. Hopefully I didn't come off as a "berlagak" person to you the other day heheheee... Nanti kita terserempak lagi, kita tegur2 ye ;).

Anonymous said...

Eh?! Oldtown kopitiam kat Shah Alam? Kat mana?

p.s = soalan yg soo lari topik, okkei...

Nomee said...

Sweettooth @
Pikir-pikir balik, nak gelak pun ada. Hehehehe...

Bayam @
Oooo.. camtu ke eja 'Oldtown' Kopitiam?

p.s = soalan yang lebih jauh larinya daripada topik.

Siti Blogger said...

Hey...we're on the same boat on this one! People always assumed that I'm sombong, garang etc. just because I have a serious face. Kat sekolah/kolej dulu memang la selalu ada masalah ni, payah nak make friends because of the presumption. I mean, why do people always judge other people before getting to know them first, kan?

And tang buat2 tak kenal tu... am guilty of that too a lot of times. I don't recognise people that well so kalau tak sure, I normally just buat2 tak kenal sbb takut salah orang, and malu!

But I'm learning to shake off that habit...sometimes I just buat tebal muka tegur orang even when I'm not so sure just to puaskan hati. You never know unless you ask kan? Besides, kalau salah pun, you might not meet that person again, so, big deal!

Nak pi visit blog sweettooth pulak hehehe....

Amy said...

Ler...jumpa sweettooth ke? Kalau aku, aku tegur je nok..:) *senyum2 kat sweettooth*

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.