26 January 2010

2010 Monthly Plan

Dah jauh kedalam tahun 2010 rupanya. Fulawei... aku baru nak lancar tulis 2009, dah masuk 2010. Azam tetap ada. Tapi seganlah nak detail-kan kat sini. Cuma untuk rujukan aku nanti-nanti, I want to list down my monthly plan for this year in brief.
Nothing so ambitious, just normal things.
.
JANUARY
I am supposed to receive our new house key this month. Today is 26th January already. Even though the house seems to be ready but no news about VP yet. Ok. Got to start calculating the late delivery claim now. Siut betul lah.

FEBRUARY
My birthday, Che Man birthday and our 4th wedding anniversary. Earlier we planned to go somewhere for vacation, but have to scrap the idea, coz the budget will have to go to the new house (hopefully will receive the key this February). Good thing is, the both dates will be on weekend selang sehari. A simple cake blowing ceremony and birthday song from Aiman will do. However, have applied for leave to go dating on our anniversary.

MARCH
Hopefully, we will be busy with the new house. Not much that we want to do with the house. Maybe just the ceiling, lightings, curtains, kitchen cabinet and grill (Insyaallah). To do cleaning, packing, transferring, unpacking and cleaning some more. To repeat this cycle 10 times.

I doubt that we can celebrate Aiman’s birthday in the new house, but whatever it is, I’m gonna get him Thomas & Friends cake for his birthday on the 7th March. He is going to be 3 years old this year. To start potty-train him too.

The above plans are at good timing, since I have to clear my last year’s balance of annual leave before end of the month.

APRIL
First and second week will be busy with Che Man’s brother wedding preparation. Tambah biras. Yeay!

Aiman should be diaper-less latest in the mid of April.

My younger sister is talking about getting married this month. Sekarang dah nak masuk February. Takde news pun. Biar betul dia ni.

MAY
IF I were to receive any bonus, it should be paid latest this month. I can’t remember how I spent the previous bonuses. But this time around I’ve made some plans – more tangible ones. So please la got bonus around this time. Please la.

JUNE
Planning for a short vacation. Maybe with family, maybe with friends, or maybe just the three of us.

Instead of April, I think my sister will get married in June. Sungguh tak sabar aku.

JULY
God willing, I wish I could get pregnant with a second child. Amin.

AUGUST
Harap bertemu Ramadhan tahun ini.

SEPTEMBER
Bulan raya, bulan yang indah. Bertemu saudara mara, sahabat handai, ziarah- menziarahi, mohon maaf-memaafi, makan-makan, happy-happy. Must make sure to make use of the festive mode (and extended leaves) to the max.

OCTOBER
I can’t wait for this year’s October. I'll pay the last installments for 2 loans. That will be a big relief for me. So, I can do more saving after October. Did I say I can’t wait for this year’s October?

NOVEMBER
Again, short vacation will be nice. To go & do somewhere / something different than the one in June.

DECEMBER
December is always busy time at work. I hope I’ll survive.

10 comments:

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

nice planning la beb.. curik format entry buleh? heheh

Nomee said...

Konot @
Bleh jer.... anggaplah kau kena tag ngan aku. Hahaha...

Amy said...

Plans are looking good :). Selamat berpack dan unpack *lap peluh kat dahi*

Nomee said...

Ha hahah... yup my turn plak Amy. Kau dah habis unpacking lum? hehehe

Anonymous said...

Normi, cam diary seorang PM..I loikee

Fr Myza

aishah badaruddin said...

aku suka yg bulan july.. amin..

mama dania said...

yer,liza pun suke yg part july tu....harp2 aiman dpt adik bru....aminnn

Zetty said...

untuk bulan march tu, sila masukkan bday makcik pada 19/03 ye.

terima kasih.

p.s: nak cake dora the explorer haha!

Amy said...

February - Anniversary..ko overdose dgn celebration ke? hapdate la blog! Uwaaaaaaa penat ah click2 takde update. Cewahh

Nomee said...

Myza @
A'ahhh... Kalau PM nya diary cam ni.. senang sgt tu. hehehe.

Aishah @
Aku pun sukerrr... insyaallah.

Liza @
Thank you. Amin.

Zetty @
Facebook ada maaa.... insyaallah, makcik ingat ni.

Amy @
Bukan pasal celebrations. Pasal CNY nye cuti yang berjela ni, aku terpaksa kejar-kejar buat kerja da. Keep clicking okeh.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.