20 January 2010

Misi 3 Kilo - Part 2

I think I owe this blog something – The result of my 'MISI 3 KILO'.

Yup. The due date dah hampir sebulan lepas. Tapi tak cerita pulak.

You know why?

Sebab I tak excited.
I tak excited sebab resultnya tak bagus.
Naper result nya tak bagus?
Sebab efforts cam hampeh.

Dah. Dah. Jangan nak banyak alasan. Lurus pada titik (straight to the point).

Started in November. Supposed to loose 3 kg at the end of December 2009. I thought I was 50kg. Rerupanya I was 52.7kg. 'WAS' okeyyyy…. Makna sekarang tidak lagi. Jeng! jeng! jeng!

After half plate of rice for lunch, capati & milo kosong for dinner for 2 months, few sessions of exercises, I have lost ONLY 1kg!

Okeh. I lied about half plate of rice and capati. Not really every day & night. There were many times I took dissert, full plate of rice dengan segala macam lauk pauk, beberapa sesi BBQ and late night snacks.

But, lost of 1 kg made me fit into my ‘S’-sized skirts, even though not all S-sized skirts, but mak gumbira nok. Mungkin potongan these particular 'S'-sized skirts agak besar as compared to other 'S'-sized skirts, but ‘S’ mean SMALL. Yehaaaaaa!.

I still cannot fit into my old shirts and baby-t (masih terlalu jauh - not my target pun), but recently I bought one baju kurung Pahang in size 'XS'. Jurujual tu yang beriya kata XS better for me (and it fits). But, it’s baju kurung lah kan, baju kurung Pahang somemore yang usually memang potongannya besar daripada baju kuruing biasa. Takleh bangga sangat pasal ni (tapi nak tunjuk gambar gak tuh!)

.

Eh! Gambar duduk bersanding lak.

(Ketembam-man pipi masih terserlah)

These few weeks, I neglected this mision. Maybe because the due date dah over. That’s not good. Will start again.

This time I will not eat less. I’ll eat better (and exercise more).

Nantikan…....!! (walaupun sebenarnya, nobody cares…muhahahaha)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apa lagi nak turun nye? Nampak dah slim dah tu...

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.