09 July 2007

Orang Kahwin

On Monday morning,
it is normal to write about the weekend happenings heh?
(So, me; being mynormalself, will do just that!)

Wedding #1

07/07/07

Megat,

PKPS Building, Shah Alam

Beautiful


Megat is a younger brother of my husband's friend, Ijad.

Naturally, we become friends. When I first entered the hall,

I knew I will meet someone I know.

I saw Kak Noresh!

(standing in front of the wedding cake - thinking don't know what)

At first I was hesitate to say hi, because I know she does not know me at all.

Though we were from same uni (PPP),

we never talked to each other.

Now that I read her blog, I know she is

a friend of my friends, Zied, Amy, Aje, etc.

So I approached her, "Kak Noresh?"

She went, "A Ha..?"

What a small world. The groom is actually her cousin.

Well, Kak Noresh (if you read this), We will meet again.

Maybe during Ijad's wedding (God knows when!)


Wedding #2

07/07/07

Mohd Taufik & Siti Maria

Seksyen 7, Shah Alam

Calm

Maria & Taufik are both are my friends (gambar Taufik, takde).

We were late, due to Wedding #1.

Instead of lunch, we had good teh tarik and kuih muih.

Suasana makan umpama dalam taman.

Why there were many friends not invited?


Wedding #3

08/07/07

Dahlia Meru, Klang

Meriah

Dua pasang pengantin. Soooo, many people and friends.

They got married months ago, and now she is 2 months pregnant.

Take care girl.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Menempek je gambar si Sham kat situ ek? Dia rajin dtg ajak aku gi lunch la mamat sorang ni..aku je kekadang busy sgt tak bleh nak kuar. Kalau jumpa dia lagi kirim salam :)

Nomee said...

Amy,
Aku lupa lak yg kau kenal si sham ni. Sham is one of my close friends - really close friend.

Satu hari aku lepak rumah kawan aku lepas balik kenduri kahwin kau, aku syak dia curik gula-gula aku (yg aku bawak balik dari kenduri la), check punya check, rerupanya dia pun baru balik kenduri kau jugak.

Gelak besar kita org.

Amy said...

Ye la..dia dtg kenduri aku..kelakar la bila ingat balik kan? Aku dapat tahu dia kawan ko bila aku gi wedding ko la nomee.. iskk. kecik kan dunia ni beb?? Yup, he's a great friend

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.