24 July 2007

It Was Not Meant....


..... for others, I guess.....

I TYPED A BLOG POST.
So long. So emotional one. So personal. So well-composed (ceh.. wah..!), So controversial, so meaningful but..... weird: It was somehow DELETED. Must be my clumsy fingers!
But, this is not the first time things like this happened. I mean, my so-long-so-personal-so-controversial-so-meaningful letters / e-mails will suddenly disappear from my PC's screen before I could send them.

Of course I was frustrated at first, but later, pikir balik, maybe it is better not-sent. Agaknya, aku cuma boleh tulis untuk melepaskan perasaan and it was not meant for others to read. Mungkin kalau aku hantar, pastu org baca, mungkin I will hurt someone's feeling or caused some troubles or something. Paham tak?

Argh... I should not think -ve. Things happened for reasons.

5 comments:

Z.Y. said...

puan nomee, tolong la tukar time kat blog ko ni.. takkan la ko tulih blog ni pukul 530 pagi, dak? hehe ko tau ke tak cemana nak tukar?? meh aku tolong :)

Nomee said...

Dear Pn. Zeed,
Kau tolong la ajar aku. Aku dah re-set banyak kali dah. Tapi bila aku post, AM je yang kuar, PM tak leh. Camno ni?

Yg tak berapa pandai,
Nomee

Inn said...

perhaps, really it wasnt. sometimes things are better that way too... At least u let it out somewhere.

have a good weekend ahead.

rafiqaheliza said...

How's your zombie life? Dah ok dah? I pun hardly sleep nowadays..Sumenye kerana anak. Really stressful and testing my patience..
On your post ni, it's good to let the steam out, eventhough tak dpt nak publish..

Nomee said...

Rafiqaheliza : My son has changed his shift now. I am thinking to blog about it (Yup, I am soooo lack of other idea when it comes to blogging nowadays...!)Do visit again kay..

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.