01 August 2007

Few Updates

SICK

I was sick last week. Che Man woke me up at 2.30am. He said "I am too sleepy. Baby tak mao tido since 11pm". I struggled to sit on my bed. My head felt heavy. The whole body felt so sakit-sakit. My body chilled.I graped socks and sweater.

"I think, I am sick", I told Che Man. "You MC la. No way you can go to work like this", he suggested. Since, I decided to go for MC, I agreed that I will stay awake with baby and let Che Man sleeps.

From 2.30am till 8.00am, my baby only tertido for about 20 minutes. I was sit-sleeping. Siap boleh mimpi-mimpi while baby sometimes melalak-lalak. At 8.00am, we decided to hantar baby to my MIL as usual.

During breakfast, I heard Che Man called his boss asking for emergency leave. I called my dear Boss, asked for one day leave. To get MC means to spend my whole morning in Clinic. Waste of my precious time.

I slept the whole morning until 2pm. An then again few hours in the afternoon. I slept peacefully, knowing Che man is around to 'protect' me. I woke-up looking at laman's grass trimmed. Thank you Che Man.



A DEAR FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY

Sham sms-ed. Asked whether we want to join him for dinner. Dia belanja. Aik? Nape baik sangat yek? I called my friend to check something. Oo.... Sham nye birthday. Some more, just got promoted.

I felt bad. We are close friends for many-many years. But I forgot about his birthday. Since I have my baby, we don't spend much time with Sham like we used to. Not that we don't want to, but, the timing......

It was a good-happy-birthday-free-food-and-drinks session with few good friends. Happy birthday my dear friend. Congrats on your promotions.


AIMAN

There was in one morning, when my baby being his cranky-self, bila kesabaran ku makin menipis, I just put him on my bed. Suddenly, he turn to his left and meniarap! That was his first time meniarap without assistance. It was at 3.00am. Too bad Che Man missed it (because he was sleeping).

Now my baby has changed his shift; from overnight shift to normal shift. I am so happy with his new shift. That means, from 9pm to 7am, he will only wake-up 3 times for susu and tido almost immediately after susu and nappy changed. He ussually will stay awake from 6.00am until I send him to MIL's. But, that's ok. Please baby, do not change your shift so fast ok?


FRUITS FIESTA

I work for a hotel. We know all hotels ban durian and manggis for the smells and coloring right? So, instead of having them IN the hotel building, there was one van full of durians, manggis and rambutans parked at loading bay for all staffs to enjoy ALL YOU CAN EAT at FREE OF CHARGE. It was madness.

RAINING

I was excited when I received sms from a friend asking for my postal address. Nak hantar kad kahwin katanye. You see, the last time we met, he was still single - no girlfriend. I wonder, dengan sape agaknya dia nak kahwin. What more, I know I'll meet many friends there. Dah lama tak jumpa this set of friends.

But, it was raining - heavily. Since, I had to bring my baby along, I cannot even go out of the car. We parked nearby hoping for rain to stop soon. It didn't happen. I only managed to see my friends with their payung passing by my car. Of course, dia org tak sedar I was in the car la.

Perut dah lapar. Sangat lapar. We decided to drive to Summit for Lunch. By the time, rains stop, it was already 3.30pm. Still we went to meet the groom. Friends have long gone. Frustrated. No mood nak ambil gambar pun.


3 comments:

Amy said...

Fu-yoHh Sham naik pangkat? Masa lunch dulu dia dok complaint bonus ciput gila, bestnya rezeki dapat promoted.

Nomee said...

Amy : Tu katanye masa dinner. Pas tu husband aku cakap, sebenarnya saham dia '(maxis)terjual 'hebat'. Double gitu. member tengah kaya. Aku nak gi pau dia!

Amy said...

Oh ye ke? Isk rugi aku..dulu dapat 2 lot tapi miscommunication dgn bapak aku, terus melepas habis..kawan2 aku semua buat untung..takde rezeki aku.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.