06 August 2007

Post Takde Tajuk

Takde tajuk yang sesuai. Nak post gambar je.


Total @ RM51.90.
Betapa syiok nye kalau Popular selalu bagi discount cam ni.

Spent 72 hours continuously with Aiman.

MIL ade hal emergency. Kiss him, kiss him, kiss him.

Puas hati aku!

Family outing at Bagan Lalang.

15 of us. Quality time. See you next week guys!


Adik-adik, niece & nephew.

(We all pantang nampak camera)

My younger sister; Nino

Aiman : "Oh Mak Teh! Stop using me.

Get your own baby for photo shooting.

(Go and get married!)"

3 comments:

rafiqaheliza said...

Hey you, I'm glad aiman has adjusted his sleeping time, so you could have a rest. Kalau tak, fuse asyik putus je malam2 kan? I had the same problem with Aliff (coz Ashraff is a good nite baby). Mmg tension! But the ironic is, he still makes me smile everytime i see him. Still our bundle of joy kan? :)

Amy said...

Ahhhh Judith McNaught..my favorite! Lama dah aku tak membaca novel dia. I am Muslim tu dah baca 2-3 bulan lepas, for me - aku suka..well, aku mmg suka Dina Zaman pun. Too bad, she stopped her blog coz she's too busy.

Nomee said...

Rafiqah : I am (very) glad too. Just so happy that he is in good health. Whatever they do to us, we LOVE them to bits kan?

Amy : Aku yang tersangat lambat. Asyik beli barang baby, budget buku kena potong. Aku lum sempat baca McNaught. Hari-hari ku tenung saje buku tu dengan geram. he.. he..

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.