23 August 2007

Dekat Di Hati

Sorry for late posting girls. Kerje opis berlambak. Dah tu layan deman lagi. Enjoy the not-so-clear photos.
16th August 2007
Thursday
12.30pm
Naluri Cafe
Sek. 9, Shah Alam


Amy, Julie, Myza

AMY
We were not so close during PPP time. That’s why I was quite surprise when one day we had this long chat about that-stupid-guy-who-thought-I-was-not-worth-it. The ‘counseling’ session did not stop there. You made follow-ups through e-mails too. I found myself looking forward to receive your e-mail everyday. But later, I stop coz I didn’t want you to get fed-up. Maybe you don’t remember these episodes; however, I want you to know that you have helped me to recover and discovered myself.

Do you still have that (brown?) Proton Saga which you let me tumpang sometimes. I like be in the car with you. Seeing you driving and listening to your cursing, singing and talking at almost simultaneously, amused me.

JULIE
The fist time I saw you I was like; “Éh? Winona Ryder?” I herd many mulut-mulut sumbang said you are sombong and perasan Ms. Ryder. To me you ‘look’ pendiam rather than sombong. Dia orang tu jeles kan? Kan? Kan? Lagi pun diorang tu tak ghoti cakap cakap Nogori kan ? Kan? Kan?

MYZA
I didn’t realize this until one day after I just got down from bas mini kat Siswi, one of my housemate who was with me said to me “Itu Myza. Dia tu pantang nampak kau, mesti panggil kan?”. True enough, from far you shouted. Asking me to join you in whatever borak session you were in. Aha’a la… kau pantang nampak aku kan? I am irresistible kan? Kalau aku cakap aku nak cepat, you will say something like; “Takpe kau Nomi, sombong ngan aku…”. Dah duduk tu terborak lama. I think we laughed more than we talked. Such a jovial person you are.


Kodeng, Yan, Sandra

KODENG
Kepala hotak aku selalu heran – how la you scored 100% in mathematics during ESL dulu? Anyway, tima kasih la bagi aku *ehem* pinjam *ehem* homework dulu. Cam tu la kawan kan?

YAN
We were not from the same class started from the beginning. So, we didn’t know each other well. However, who can forget the big and warm smile of yours? You never failed to say “Hi” to me. I like your ramah character. You are one of the PPP faces I remember well.

SANDRA
Remember we lepak at meja bulat in-front Blok 1? No….. we did not study lah. Besides kutuking a jerk that you used to date, we also talked about HAIR. I remember you forced me to cut your hair! After that, you went and told few people. One day, while we were talking to Sadry, you told him, “Normi baru layered-kan rambut aku. Kau nak tengok?”. Geli hati aku tengok Sadry terkial-kial kat situ. Ape taknya, kau kan pakai tudung masa tu! Gile ape?


Saje.... Untuk Tatapan Umum


I had a good time. Hope to see you all again.
Kenari Cafe anyone?

14 comments:

Inn said...

that's a nice update nomee... especially for someone for like me who is not close to these souls you've described. it's nice to get to know them thru someone's eyes. i like learning about them too.

I'd remember yan's smile too coz she's very generous with that :)

ween said...

hi nomee, wah nice getogether.. next time ajak ween ok :)

Anonymous said...

Nomee - Mowah, mowahh! Ko cakap pasal aku best-best sbb aku bagi ko coklat ek? Bodek ek? Hehhehe, seriously aku dah tak ingat beb bab counselling tuh. Tapi aku ingat the jerk la! ahahha.. aduih bab, cursing dlm keta sambil nyanyi dan cakap tuh.. belum berubah ok? keh keh keta tu ayah aku dah jual 2 tawun dulu..sentimental value tuh. I lap u Nomee..we shall meet again macam ni kan beb?

Nomee said...

Inn : I remember you well too. Gunung Nuang, Pulau Perhentian, Gunung Senyum, Pulau Pangkor, Tasik Semenyih, Gua Tasik Naga, Wang Burma, Gunung Tahan (?),The dinners, the buka puasa, the raya gathering, the AGM, the HICOM meeting, etc... he.. he.. Maybe I should post some photos here heh?

Ween : No problem. Jgn lupa bawa *ehem* free *ehem* cupcakes.

Amy : Best kalau selalu jumpa kan? But this 1/9 aku ade kenduri la. Kim salam kat kekawan yek..

Anonymous said...

Nomee,

Aku tak sangka lerrr aku nih kuat borak dari dulu lagi....bila ko tulis aku terus teringat zaman marin kita berssama2...kat meja bulat...
Anyway kau one of my best side-kick...Wohnen...

ahaakksss

My

Anonymous said...

mulut sapa yg kata aku sombong dan perasan tuh? ceh, takpe2.. tak kenal, maka tak cinta..hiihihi.. aku ni lebih suka mendengar dari mengumpat..ahaks! dulu aku takut tegur ko, ko garang!

-julie-

Nomee said...

Myza : Nama Wohnen tu kau yang start agaknye ye?

Julie : Aku nampak je garang, Tapi hati aku baik kan? Tak kenal maka cinta beb!

Anonymous said...

Wah nama aku naik ni glamer siot. Hhehehe back then aku suka buat lawak dengan sandra until i realized the joke offended her so much so sorry for that ye sandra and i never knew that she going to be a loyal and dedicated wife of one of the IT guys. That what we call ketentuan ilahi. I happy that you girls are happy.

Anonymous said...

nomeeee!! baru skrg aku leh berinternet hehhe laptop baru baik...terharunya ko tulis 2 tuh pasal kitorang..butttt tu zaman muda2...skrg nih otak dah jem hahahahahhaha nanti jom arr set lagi ek 'meeting' camnih...buttt make sure this time during holiday ke..coz takdelah nak rush masuk opis hehhhe

Nomee said...

Sad : I need help. Masih contact Zeeda (ESL class NO11?). She was my housemate last time. I lost contact la.

Kodeng : You always budak pandai la...

Inn said...

all those places - where i learn to cook. kau la cikgu masak aku. heheeh.. buat tomyam letak bobbytrap cili padi. pedas siut kau masak but of koz sedap gila la.

Nomee said...

Inn : Laki aku mesti terkejut unta baca comment kau ni. Sebenarnya, Aku tak gheti pun masak tomyam(sampai skrang) . Dulu main baling2 je. Pastu baca-baca sket kasi korang kabur rasa. He.. he..

Anonymous said...

Contact ada, she still use the same old handphone number how old i don't know but I will sms her number to you later if I have your handphone number, tulih kat sini tak sesuai kang ada yg dapat stalker plak. Will help you on dat.

Anonymous said...

nomee & inn...
syok reading your stories about cooking during hacc..memories dtg mencurah2.. yeah, tgk si nomee masak macam terer je..kalah iron chef! ko tak reti masak tomyam ke??? apply je method ko kat camp site..sure man kata sedap gak..:)

nomee, try upload sikit about camping & hiking moments ko tuh.. boleh aku smile & gelak sekali..:)

*alin*

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.