28 October 2008

Pocah Rahsio Den

I spent my extended weekend at my parents’place and did few raya visits.

My 12-year-old niece who stays next to her atuk’s house came and told me she 'accidentally' found my blog!

I was like…. WHAT????

I asked her : “Ade bagitau ayah tak?”
(ayah = BIL)

She happily said : “Tu…... ayah tengah baca”

HIYAAAAA!!!!

At night she showed me how she managed to find my blog. As she was proudly doing her presentation, suddenly her atuk datang and said “Eh…??? Apo bondo eh tu?" (mungkin terkejut tengok gambar cucu dia in some web) I quickly asked my niece to close the window and run, but I know abah will find it anyway.

Ada family korang baca blog korang tak?


The 'Culprit' in red

Pst: Abah, jangan ngadap PC lelamo, nanti mak marah! hehehehehe

6 comments:

Sweettooth said...

hai... my immediate family knows about my blog's existence tp takde sorang pun berminat nak menjengah...so.....lega lah i heheee.

Nomee said...

Sweettooth @
Your blog takper... your blog best!

mommamia said...

adaaaa..mak apak,adik,akak i,sumer baca,adik ipar pun baca,tp diaorg tak kose nak tinggal komen-so kalau apa2 i update or merepek2 kt blog i kan,diorg sure tau punya lah,pastu siap tanya ngan lebih lanjut lg huhu-takpe,ur abah should be fine with it,try letak gmbr dia kt blog u,mesti dia lg terkojut!heheh

Nomee said...

Mommamia @
At least you got something (from overseas lagi....) out of it kan?

Anonymous said...

aku ni ha abang ngan adik aku ni terang2an baca blog aku.. tapi kalau meroyan aku datang rasa nak bash diorang, aku bash jek..tapi a bit lack of freedomla kan..huhuhu

Siti Blogger said...

Kah kah kah! Now you have to filter what you write...

My family and relatives also read my blog lah...but I don't know how frequent.

Ok what? As long as you don't kutuk any of them thinking that they don't read your blog hehehe!

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.