15 September 2007

Bagaimana Ramadhan Ini....

...... I am wondering.

Last 2 years, I was single.
  1. If I can go home at 5.00pm, I go straight to pasar Ramadhan. I choose good pasar Ramadhan like seksyen 18 or Seksyen 6. Balik rumah, tunggu waktu berbuka.
  2. Or, if tak berapa sempat, I just go near my apartment, seksyen 16. Small pasar Ramadhan, not much variety, but still better than nothing.
  3. Or, if I have to work late, I buka puasa at staff cafeteria. Free food - I have no complaint.
  4. Or, if I have to work late in the first week of Ramadhan, I buka puasa at coffee house. However this one, I feel a bit guilty with chefs an other coffee house service staffs whoever on duty - syok-syok je I makan RM68 buffet without paying anything.
  5. Or, with friends buka puasa together somewhere - I love this one the most.
  6. Or, with my then fiancee somewhere
  7. Or, with family bila balik kampung

Last Year, Married and Pregnant

  1. Most of the time buka puasa with MIL & SIL family at MIL's. Makanan beli coz they are busy with tempahan baju raya. So balik kerja, singah PKNS beli food to bring to MIL's.
  2. Or, buka puasa dengan kawan-kawan somewhere - did I tell you I love this arrangement?
  3. Or, buka puasa with my husband in a restaurant or beli food and makan kat rumah. Tengok mana-mana sempat.
  4. Or, masak on weekend
  5. Or, with my family kalau balik kampung

This year, Mother of One

Not very sure how yet. So far...

First day : At MIL's. SIL masak. I bought kuih muih & drinks only.

Second day : Staff cafetaria. I was on duty assisting operation for corporate buka puasa yada.. yada.. yada.. Che Man buka at MIL's.

Third Day (Today) : Working half day. Balik kampung petang. So makan with family.

Fourth Day : Still will makan with family before depart to Shah Alam.

Fifth Day :

  • Plan A - Balik from office. Beli food. Beli kan MIL something to eat. Pick-up baby at MIL's. Balik. Buka puasa kat umah. Most probably I'll reach home by 7pm.
  • Plan B - Makan kat rumah MIL. The thing is aku segan la. I don't expect MIL to cook for us. Please la. Sometimes tu boleh la. Jadi satu kerja lak org tua tu nak masak kan untuk kita sekali. Mana nak jaga cucu-cucu lagi. So? I can buy and bring food to her house and buka there kan? But..... beli lauk only, booooriiiiing. I like (if I have to buy) food like laksa, soto, mee goreng, nasi ayam - jenis2 yang dalam satu bekas semua skali. But I cannot expect them to eat those things kan. Besides the RM......! Bukan la nak berkira sgt, but really, we cannot afford to buy food for everyone everyday. Also.... we are not sure, who will be there. I don't mind doing this sometimes you see. Or, we can give extra money for her to buy things to cook. But..... how much extra? Still I have to susahkan her to cook for MY family. Malu malu. No way no way.
  • Plan C - Balik kerja, ambik baby, terus balik. Masak. Buka at 8.00pm! Emmm?

**********************************************************************************

I think I go for PLAN A.

Most of the days, I should just buy from Pasar Ramadhan near my office (or elsewhere, depending on masa available), buy some food for MIL, pick-up baby, go home and buka puasa. Sempat kot... insyaallah.

Sometimes, buy for everyone and buka puasa at MIL's.

Sometimes, buka puasa with friends somewhere.

Weekend masak at home. Buka with my little family.

On a weekend, masak and invite few people to buka puasa together.

Trial run this Monday. See first.....

6 comments:

Siti Blogger said...

Ish ish ishh....banyaknye option... Just to reply on your comment, I can cook cause I'm a housewife hehehe! Ingat dulu2 masa keje kat KL, rumah kat Sg Buloh, mmg tak sempat masak...semua main beli je. Now that I can cook, I think I'll show my gratitude by actually doing it! Besides, it's a lot cheaper for us. Maklum la...single income... :-)

Norliana Abdul Rahman said...

byknyer option ko... aku ni so far plan nak masak on weekdays.. see how...

Nomee said...

NiN: I envy you la. Your family can go back to some home-cooked meals, clean & tidy house and you can see your children membesar depan mata.

Konot: Sempat ker Konot?

Inn said...

banyaknya option beb!

once married i think there's a lot of things to consider. then dah jadi mummy lagi banyak things kena consider.

but do consider if u nak masak on a weekend tu, invite aku yang single nih. lama tak merasa nomee masak. hehehe!

selamat berpuasa dear!

Nomee said...

Inn: Betul you cakap tu. Belum kahwin dulu tak yah pikir-pikir ni semua. Ikut mana suke, mana done je. Ade anak kecik, takde pembantu, langkah pun kecik. Enjoy your singlehood puas-puas okey...

Anonymous said...

This year is 2nd year fasting with Hubby & MIL..She cooks most of the days...Kesian pun ada, kekadang dia pun mcm geram kat aku psl x tolong dia masak..Mana sempat-traffic & busy with meetings. Hehehe.Nak beli boleh coz 3 ppl only at home, tapi selera lain2 beb! But i'll not buy food if there are 10 ppl...Boleh bankrupt if everyday tuh.. ;-)

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.