06 September 2007

Blessing

So.. did solid food & buaian make him slept well last night? No!

But at least I am happy coz he has no problem swallowing his first spoon of solid food. In fact, MIL gave him twice; at noon and in the evening. I came back a little bit late. When I reached MIL’s he had just eaten. Later we went to Jusco and purchased buaian.

Bofore: Nak tidurkan mesti guna bouncing chair


After : Dalam Buaian

He slept at about 11.00pm. Few times he woke up and cried. Buain-buai, he tido. After all the house chores, I put Aiman into his baby coat and I climbed my bed at 1.00am

1.30am Aiman woke up and cried. I put into his buaian, after sometimes he stopped crying and slept. I lie down; more like merengkot atas kerusi. After 10 minutes he started crying again. I have to dukung him for about half and hour and put him to sleep again. This cycle went on and on until 4.00am. In between of coz bagi susu & checked dyper la.

Dah tak dapat buka mata, I asked Che Man to take over and I slept. At 5.30am Che Man asked whether I can take over. Dalam mengantuk aku sempat membebel “No! I stayed up for 3 hours and you only stay up for 1 and half hour? No way!”. He.. he… I was really sleepy you see. This morning, according to Che Man, Aiman finally dozed off at 6.00am. Let see what will happen to night.

My friends said: count your blessings. Of course! Not able to sleep properly at night is nothing. Some people are not yet blessed with a child - walau dah bertahun kahwin, some people have to stay up at almost every night - their child need constant monitoring due to some kind of illness. Some don’t even have chance to have a child – 50 years old and not married yet. Some people ada anak yang cacat – needs full attention. Some people don’t have enough money to provide for their children - minum la budak tu susu pekat manis / air kanji ehsan orang lain. Some people ada anak takde husband – divorce, pass away, never been married, etc. Some people disingkir family - perkahwinan tak direstui, having anak tak sah taraf or they simply don’t care. Some people tak dapat jaga anak properly - meroyan after gave birth. Some people gone crazy - laki decided to disappear with other woman. Macam-macam lah!

Myself, I am blessed with a cheeky son, sempurna physical & mental - insyaallah. Walau tak kaya, rezeki kami masih mencukupi untuk memeliharanya secara teratur. Takde masalah tak cukup duit beli susu, lampin, baju, ubat atau apa-apa keperluannya. Ada husband yang memahami and cukup sabar layan kerenah isteri & anaknya. Ada keluarga (dan keluarga mertua) yang very supportive. Sihat tubuh badan (& akal fikiran), able to work, do house chores, stay up to take care of baby, bermesra with anak & laki.

Jadi…. I am not complaining here. Aku cuma perlu bersabar. Ikhtiar or at least adapt to it. I have listed down the possible causes of this problem. I have also listed down my action plans. I will check one by one.

So friends, if you cannot comprehend my entry today, never mind. It is not your fault. It's me – drowsy and sleepy.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Alahai, tukar shift ye Aiman? Nanti dia dah besar sket, ok la tu sleeping pattern dia..insyaallah. Sabo ek Nomee? Banyak pahalanya tu. Geramnya tengok gambo dia dok tido lena tuh :D

Nomee said...

Amy: Kau comment pepagi buta yek? Tak pe Amy, aku tengah sabar la ni. No matter what no matter how, I love him to bits.

Anonymous said...

Nomee,
kes Aiman ni mcm anak aku Adam. Sejak dlm pantang sampai la ni, mmg payah betul tido dgn nyenyaknya.. Kdg2 mmg rasa gerramm je, tapi ye la dia budak kecik, mana dia paham. Kuat nangis lak tu. Kekadang confuse aku amenda la dia nak. Kalau boleh cakap kan ke senang nak tau punca2 dia nangis. Sabo je nomee.. Asalkan dia sihat walafiat dahla..
-julie-

Nomee said...

Julie: Tu la yang aku selalu ingat. Ini masalah kecik, cinonet, ciput, kacang. Beside flu & demam last week, dia sihat. Alhamdullillah.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.