28 September 2007

Today....

I am supposed to distribute my assignments. At least that is what I planned for today. I even brought this assignment home last night. Keletak, keletuk menaip sampai kul 1.30pagi. So I printed it out this morning and sent it for confirmation only to find out that the 2 people that I needed signature from are both on leave!

After that I was so eager to finish-up some work, but my boss asked me to help him with some assignments. By the time we finished, I have no more mood to do my work.

After that my boss left the office for a meeting in KL. He took his bag, his laptop, his newspapers, his laundered shirts and segala tok nenek - meaning he won't be coming back to office this evening. Yes! He said "See you next week! " Ha.. baru aku ingat.. esok public holiday. Double Yes!

After that I received sms from my best friends that her twins are admitted to hospital due to batuk yang teruk. She might not be able to attend the buka puasa get together that we have planned this Sunday. Oh.. dear. Cepat sembuh twins.

After that, I arranged for next week's meetings. After I sent all meeting notices, my boss called my hp to tell me that we need to change 2 of the meetings' dates! Argh....! Many people involve in these meetings la... susah lah camni..

After that, I checked my friends' blogs and their friends' blogs and their friends' friends' blogs until I get tired of seating. May as well I blog!

After this, I will try to finish another pending assignment. Should at least start doing it - but the problem is - to start! I should keep doing it otherwise I have to spend my weekend doing it. That will definitely spoil my plan for raya shopping.

I cannot go home early today. Will buka puasa in the hotel. I am the 'Duty Manager' for the night. I have not really seen the buka puasa atmosphere in this hotel this year. I heard we have 900 seats booked for tonight. I'll be very busy but for sure I will enjoy it.

Okay... times up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Raya, Nomee & family.. Maaf zahir & batin di atas segala kesilapan tingkah laku & bahasa sepanjang persahabatan kita.. Jemputlah ke rumah aku @ Kota Damansara..just moved in 1 month ago.. ;)

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.