05 September 2007

Dia Buat Lagi...

I know its happening again. He showed me the signs 4 days ago.

Yup! My Aiman has changed his shift (again!). I think, last Sunday & Monday was his trial run. He woke-up at wee hours and cried for no apparent reasons. Sesekejap bangun, sesekejap tido. Day time, he slept like nobody business. Kena kejut kan dia for susu. Itu pun mata masih tertutup.

Tuesday – 4th Sep 2007
He was still awake at 1.30am. Che Man and I dah tau what is going to happen. So we made this arrangement:
1.30am to 3.00am - Nomi
3.00am to 5.30am - Che Man
5.30am onwards - Nomi

Finally Aiman dozed off at 7.00am. I was too sleepy to take shower and ended-up sleeping until 8.00am.

I was 5 minutes late for 9.00am meeting. Aku tersengguk-sengguk tahan mengantuk. Dah lambat kan gi kerja pagi tu kan, mana sempat nak minum kopi. The next half of the meeting, I closed my eyes (zzzzz….). Nasib baik meeting tu my boss tak masuk and it lasted one and half hour only. I quickly went back to my office (sebelum sesapa sempat menanyakan apa-apa) and drank coffee. Then I blog, blog-hopping and served the net sampai petang. When I tried to do some real works, my eyes shut! I did la little bit here and there (in between blog-hopping) and called my boss to check this & that. At 5.30pm, I told my assistant “sesapa carik, cakap you tak tau!”. I went inside my boss’s room and slept on the sofa until 6.15pm. Damn! The aircond was too cold. Aku start demam!

Wednesday – 5th Sep 2007
Che Man woke me up at 3.00am. Dia nak tido plak. Aiman masih tak mau tido since 11.00pm. Berjaga la aku sampai kul 5.00am. Not too bad coz I slept at 11.00pm, last night. No need to kejutkan Che Man coz baby finally dozed off at 5.00am. When I opened my eyes again, it was 8.15am! Aiyoooo….. sudah lambat nak pergi kerja. Express discussion and decision made. We called (Aku sms je) our bosses to ask for half day leave. Lucky Aiman terus tido sampai kul 10.30 pagi – we all sambung tido / bayar hutang. Lepas mandi kan dia, kami bersiap and sent him to MIL. Sempat lunch kat MIL's. I reached office at 12.45pm.

Today is actually new beginning for Aiman. He will start eating solid food today. I will miss it coz MIL will do that *Ibu kena gi kerja sayang*. We plan to buy buaian for him tonight. Hopefully, solid food & buaian will do well to his sleeping schedule (and ours!).

Note:
Errr... my boss has not reply my sms yet la.... this is so not him. Takut lak aku!

No comments:

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.