22 September 2007

Yang Ditunggu Telah Tiba - Part II

Remember THIS post?

I wrote :
"Aku tengah menunggu sesuatu. Sleek, cun, compact, nice, red in color......"
Ni ha.... dah sampai! Yuhuuuuu...

It is not that my desktop rosak, but in a meeting, someone buka mulut and said that I should be given a laptop. Lebih mobile gitu. Hah? My boss immediately agreed - just like that. Okay people... it is not MY laptop. It is company's. But what the heck kan? Over 70 management staffs, only 3 are given laptop (besides desktop) you know...... *mode jakun on*.

Now I have no reason for not completing my work - they expect me to bawa kerja balik rumah! But, neither I ever complaint about my workload nor anybody complaint about me not finishing my assisgment - I have desktop at home by the way.

Have a nice weekend people, coz I know I am going to have a GREAT one!

*Senyum kambing pada laptop*.

4 comments:

Inn said...

nice. red in color sumore. ala my laptop also is the company's one but while i'm the one using it, considered mine la kan. hehehe.

rafiqaheliza said...

Sleek! They have other cool colours as well kan? The apple green pun macam cantik...
Lama tak visit your blog. Baru lepas qhatam your past entries. Dah big boy aiman kan...time flies! Dah ada girlfren ye? (I'm referring to the escription u put at one of the photos). Cute!

Nomee said...

Rafiqah : (Last time I called you Kak Rafiqah. Now I am not sure who is older?)

By the way, Aiman 'gf'(I claimed la..) is my best friend's daughter. She has a twin brother. They are only 2 months younger than Aiman. So.. simply la call them bf & gf. he.. he..

Nomee said...

Inn: Betul tu Inn. Aku guna macam aku nyer la... Blog you tu.. update la pls.

Your Personality is Very Rare (ESTP)

Your personality type is dominant, driven, poised, and self-aware. Only about 5% of all people have your personality, including 3% of all women and 6% of all men You are Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Perceiving.